Advertisement
Nathan mcsweeney: Cricket News & Match Updates
Advertisement
BGT: Do Feel For Nathan, But Totally Understand Why Australia Dropped Him, Says Vaughan
U19 World Cup: Former England captain Michael Vaughan said he does feel sad for Nathan McSweeney, who was dropped from Australia’s squad for the remaining two Tests against India, while acknowledging the rationale behind the decision made by the visitors’.
McSweeney opened in the first three Tests against India but made just 72 runs at an average of 14.40, despite not having opened previously in first-class cricket. On Friday, the Australian selectors dropped McSweeney to draft in teenage opener Sam Konstas.
"I feel for Nathan, I think he’ll be back — but I totally understand why Australia made this move. I feel for the kid, because of all the people that I’ve seen come into Test cricket over the last 10 years, I don’t think anyone’s been given a harder challenge. Read More...
Former England Michael Vaughan Nathan McSweeney On Friday Sam Konstas Australian Test Fox Sports South Australia Sheffield Shield Ricky Ponting U19 World Cup South Africa Prime Minister Manuka Oval Jasprit Bumrah Usman Khawaja
Related Cricket News for Nathan mcsweeney - Tesst
‘Mum Was In Tears, I Was Trying Not To Cry’: Konstas Reflects On Maiden Test Call-up
Big Bash League: The 19-year-old Australian batter Sam Konstas, currently representing Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League (BBL), reflected on his maiden Test call-up to the men’s national team during the game against Sydney Sixers on Saturday.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
Australia's Nathan Mcsweeney 'Devastated' By Test Axing
Dumped opener Nathan McSweeney said he was "devastated" Saturday after being cast out of Australia's team after just three Tests against India but vowed to come back a better player. The 25-year-o
By AFP News • 1 year ago
टेस्ट टीम से बाहर होने के बाद टूट से गए हैं मैकस्वीनी
Border Gavaskar Trophy: नैथन मैकस्वीनी ने अपने दिल का दर्द बयां किया है कि कैसे भारत के ख़िलाफ़ तीन टेस्ट खेलने के बाद उन्हें टीम से बाहर होना कितना परेशान कर रहा है। हालांकि वह एक बार फिर टेस्ट में वापसी करने का मज़बूत इरादा रखते हैं।
By IANS News • 1 year ago
BGT: Konstas’ Innings Against Western Australia Convinced Me He’s Ready For Tests, Says Lawson
The Sydney Morning Herald: Former Australia pacer Geoff Lawson said Sam Konstas’ knock of 88 against Western Australia, coming under overcast skies on a greenish Sydney pitch in this year’s Sheffield Shield, convinced him that the young opener is ready to play Tests for Australia.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
BGT: Get The Young Fella In; This Is Quite Exciting, Says Gillespie On Konstas’ Call-up
Boxing Day Test: Former Australia fast-bowler Jason Gillespie said giving teenaged opener Sam Konstas a call-up to the Test team for fourth and fifth Tests against India is quite exciting and wants the hosts’ to get the youngster in the playing eleven.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
WATCH: ड्रॉप होने के बाद टूट चुके हैं नाथन मैकस्वीनी, घर जाते हुए दिया पहला रिएक्शन
ऑस्ट्रेलिया ने भारत के खिलाफ आखिरी दो टेस्ट मैचों के लिए युवा खिलाड़ी नाथन मैकस्वीनी को ड्रॉप कर दिया है। ड्रॉप होने के बाद मैकस्वीनी का पहला रिएक्शन सामने आया है।
By Shubham Sharma • 1 year ago
BGT: I Was Very Impressed The First Time I Saw Konstas Bat, Says Hussey
Boxing Day Test: The Australian 19-year-old opener Sam Konstas gears up for a potential Test debut in the iconic Boxing Day Test against India at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. His call-up, hailed as an “exciting” opportunity by cricket legend Mike Hussey, comes at the expense of Nathan McSweeney, who has been dropped after just three Tests—a decision that has sparked mixed reactions from players and pundits alike.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
மெக்ஸ்வீனி நீக்கப்பட்டுள்ளார் என்பதை என்னால் நம்ப முடியவில்லை -மைக்கேல் கிளார்க்!
ஆஸ்திரேலிய டெஸ்ட் அணியில் இருந்து நாதன் மெக்ஸ்வீனியை நீக்கியது குறித்து அந்த அணியின் முன்னாள் கேப்டன் மைக்கேல் கிளார்க் தனது அதிருப்தியை வெளிப்படுத்தியுள்ளார்.
By Bharathi Kannan • 1 year ago
Ability To Throw Something Different At India Led To Konstas Call-up, Says Bailey
Gavaskar Trophy Tests: Australia's chief selector George Bailey said the desire to throw something different towards India in the last two Border-Gavaskar Trophy Tests led to them giving a call-up to teenaged Sam Konstas and the omission of Nathan McSweeney.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
BGT: Calling Up Konstas Is A Panic Move From Australia, Says Hughes
Boxing Day Test: Amidst young Sam Konstas being called up to the Australia Test squad for the last two matches against India, former cricketer Merv Hughes believes it is a 'panic' move from the hosts’.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
BGT: McSweeney Dropped, Konstas Added To Aus Squad For Final Two Tests Against India
New South Wales: Young opener Nathan McSweeney has been dropped while uncapped Sam Konstas earned maiden call-up to the Australia Test squad for the last two matches of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy series in Melbourne and Sydney.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
பாக்ஸிங் டே டெஸ்ட்: ஆஸ்திரேலிய அணியில் அறிமுகமாகும் சாம் கொன்ஸ்டாஸ்!
இந்திய அணிக்கு எதிரான நான்காவது டெஸ்ட் போட்டியில் விளையாடும் ஆஸ்திரேலிய அணியில் அறிமுக வீரர் சாம் கொன்ஸ்டாஸுக்கு வாய்ப்பு வழங்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.
By Bharathi Kannan • 1 year ago
BGT 2024-25: Bumrah Is A Right-hand Version Of Wasim Akram, Says Justin Langer
Jasprit Bumrah: Former Australia head coach Justin Langer heaped rich praise on Jasprit Bumrah, calling India’s fast-bowling spearhead a right-handed equivalent of legendary Pakistan left-arm pacer Wasim Akram.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
Cummins Defends Chief Selector Bailey Amid Criticism From Lehmann
New Delhi: Australian Test captain Pat Cummins has come to the defence of chief selector George Bailey following pointed criticism from former Australian coach Darren Lehmann, who accused him of being too close to the Test side to make the tough calls.
By IANS News • 1 year ago
Advertisement
Cricket Special Today
-
- 12 Jun 2025 01:27
-
- 18 Mar 2024 07:47
Advertisement