Wales cricket board
Fast-bowler Saqib Mahmood Finally Granted Visa For England's White-ball Tour To India
A report in Daily Mail said Mahmood was told on Thursday morning that his visa was granted and he will be able to join the rest of England’s touring party, with his passport expected to be back with him later in the day. The development means Mahmood will be able to board the same flight as his England teammates, with the tourists expected to arrive in India on Friday.
Previously, it emerged on Monday that Mahmood was still in England and his flight to attend a pace-bowling camp in the UAE, where he was to join Jofra Archer, Gus Atkinson, Brydon Carse, and Mark Wood alongside fast-bowling mentor James Anderson, had to be cancelled due to his passport still being there with the Indian Embassy, despite the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) initiating his paperwork well in advance.
Related Cricket News on Wales cricket board
-
Hartley Ruled Out Of England Lions’ Tour Of Australia Due To Fractured Right Hand
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium: Left-arm spinner Tom Hartley has been ruled out of the England Lions tour of Australia after sustaining a fractured right hand during practice in Brisbane, said ...
-
SA Sports Minister Urges Proteas To Boycott Champions Trophy Match Against Afghanistan
UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer: South Africa’s sports minister Gayton McKenzie has urged the Proteas to boycott their 2025 ICC Champions Trophy game against Afghanistan due to the Taliban government’s ...
-
Archie Vaughan To Captain England Under-19 Team On Tour Of South Africa
South Africa U19 ODI: All-rounder Archie Vaughan will captain England men’s U19 team on its upcoming tour of South Africa. Archie, who is the son of former England captain Michael ...
-
Promotion, Relegation A Must To Prevent Establishment Of 'entrenched Elite': Atherton On Two-tier System Debate
ICC Chairman Jay Shah: Former England captain Michael Atherton has expressed his perspective on the ongoing debate regarding the two-tier system in Test cricket and said that any proposed structure ...
-
ECB Rejects Call For Boycott Of Afghanistan CT Game Over Women's Rights Violation: Report
Labour MP Tonia Antoniazzi: The England and Wales Cricket Board has reportedly rejected calls to boycott England's match against Afghanistan in the upcoming Champions Trophy over the treatment of women ...
-
I Don’t See A Two-tier System Happening: Clive Lloyd
The Sydney Morning Herald: Legendary West Indies captain Sir Clive Lloyd said he is greatly disturbed by the proposed two-tier Test cricket system, deeming it as an idea which is ...
-
The 'best Should Play The Best' For Test Cricket To Survive, Says Shastri On Two-tier System
The Sydney Morning Herald: Former India head coach Ravi Shastri believes the Border-Gavaskar Trophy series, in which Australia prevailed 3-1 over India, is the perfect testament to why the longest ...
-
Abi Norgrove To Captain England At Women’s U19 World Cup
U19 World Cup: Abi Norgrove will captain England at the upcoming ICC Women’s U19 World Cup 2025 in Malaysia, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) announced on Monday ...
-
Australia, England, India In Talks With ICC For Two-tier Test Cricket System: Report
The Sydney Morning Herald: Australia, who recently won the Border-Gavaskar Trophy on home soil by 3-1, along with India, England and the International Cricket Council (ICC) are reportedly in talks ...
-
No Place For Stokes As Root Returns To England’s Squad For India ODIs And Champions Trophy
Wales Cricket Board: Test captain Ben Stokes has not been considered for selection in England’s squads for next year’s white-ball tour of India and Champions Trophy as Joe Root returns ...
-
Mahika Gaur, Lauren Filer Receive Full Central Contracts From England Board
Wales Cricket Board: Mahika Gaur and Lauren Filer have been given full central contracts as the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) announced the updated England Women's central contracts on ...
-
Bethell Handed Upgrade, Archer Extends ECB Central Contract Till 2026
Batter Jacob Bethell: Batter Jacob Bethell, who scored an unbeaten fifty on debut in England’s eight-wicket win over New Zealand at Christchurch, has signed a two-year central contract, running until ...
-
England Send Freya Kemp Home From South Africa Tour For Ashes Preparation
Wales Cricket Board: Fast-bowling all-rounder Freya Kemp has been sent home from England women’s ongoing multi-format tour of South Africa, in order to prepare for the upcoming Ashes series in ...
-
Ollie Robinson Replaces Injured Cox In England Squad For NZ Tests
ICC World Test Championship: Uncapped wicketkeeper-batter Ollie Robinson has been added to England squad for their ongoing New Zealand tour to replace the injured Jordan Cox, England and Wales Cricket ...
Cricket Special Today
-
- 12 Jun 2025 01:27
-
- 18 Mar 2024 07:47